Partner – Immigration Lawyer OISC Level 1
Yuriy has a Bachelor of Science degree and has been registered with OISC as the UK Immigration adviser since 2009.
Yuriy is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Yuriy aims to provide a highly personal and cost-effective service of a good quality to all clients. He deals with a wide range of private client immigration including most aspects of the UK points-based system and family immigration. He acts as a consultant in immigration law to the individual clients from Eastern Europe, CIS countries and other clients from all over the world.
Yuriy’s extensive knowledge enables him to offer clear solutions to complex immigration problems. He has experience across all immigration routes with a breadth of knowledge enabling him and his team to offer clear solutions to complicated immigration issues.
Attended & completed courses
- ILPA annual seminar on free movement of EEA Nationals
- Professional conduct and ethics in immigration cases
- Family Members of EEA Nationals
- Advanced naturalisation
- Options for Graduates
- Entry clearance, all you need to know
- US Immigration Law
- Direct rights, derivate rights and rights yet undiscovered
- Tier 1 investors and entrepreneurs
- All types of visas
- Immigration options
- European nationals
- OISC Level 1