Sterling & Law Associates LLP are delighted to announce that our Immigration Lawyer Jelena Ivanova has achieved the highest qualification Level 3 with the OISC.
On 21 February 2018, the OISC officially confirmed that Jelena Ivanova was approved and is now authorised to provide immigration advice and offer immigration services at the following level: Level 3: Asylum & Protection, Immigration.
This qualification allows to deal with the following categories of cases:
- All aspects of asylum applications and related HRA applications, Case Resolution, Legacy Cases and Active Review; Lodging Notices of Appeal
- Representations to UKVI, on illegal entry, overstayers, removal and deportation cases, applications for Temporary Admission, applications for CIO and SoS and Immigration Judge bail
- Substantive appeals work, including representation at First-tier and Upper Tribunal hearings, specialist casework
- Pre-action protocol letters in advance of Judicial Review
- All applications for Administrative Review
- Discretionary and complex applications. Out-of-time applications, concessionary policies, lodging Notices of Appeal and Statements of Additional Grounds
Please join us in congratulating Jelena with this great result. All the team wishes her all the best in her future legal career.
To contact Jelena Ivanova directly please send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207822 8535.