From April 2018, the Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine started issuing electronic visas (e-Visa) for entry into Ukraine. E-Visa is a completely new project for Ukraine, which will implement new online application process and modernise existing visa procedures.
Online applications for electronic visas (e-Visa) for entry into Ukraine with a business or tourist purposes can be submitted through this web-page: http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua.
To apply for an e-Visa:
- Fill out an online application form
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents
- Pay a visa fee by bank card (MasterCard Worldwide or Visa International), and
- Print out electronic visa which sent to you directly by e-mail.
E-Visa applications are available for citizens of the following countries:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Greenland, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica.
Terms and benefits of e-Visa:
- Remote submission of documents and receipt of an e-Visa without the need to visit a consular office;
- Possibility of online tracking of e-Visa application status;
- Centralised registration of all e-Visas in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Continuous information support for applicants by e-mail: email@example.com;
- Processing time – up to 9 business days;
- Visa fee – 65 USD;
- Term of visa validity – single entry for up to 30 days.
Check if you need a visa for Ukraine
To check whether you require a a visa to enter Ukraine please visit the web-page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Visa Free Entry into Ukraine
The nationals of more than 60 countries (including, Brazil, Canada, Israel, USA and EU states) can enter Ukraine without a visa for visits of up to 90 days within a 180 day period. Otherwise, you will require to apply for a visa. For full list of countries and respective visa requirements, please visit this web-page.