We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for all of our three branches of Sterling Group (Sterling & Law Associates LLP, Sterling Lawyers Ltd. and Sterling & Beanland) with the aim of both maximising the sales opportunity from within our own customers’ databases, but also to explore and refine an acquisition strategy utilising traditional marketing channels.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active and can meet deadlines. You can work remotely as a freelancer.
- Create and deliver a strong marketing, outreach and PR plan for all branches of Sterling.
- Social Media Marketing.
- YouTube Channel – producing and uploading content.
- Maintaining websites and content.
- Organising Events.
- Attending networking events.
- Developing community links.
- Writing Articles and blogging.
- Look for new ways to leverage existing creative assets to reach and explore new markets.
- Use data about our customers combined with market research to create a deeper understanding of how our audience is.
- Review our customer data to discover new and responsive segments to market to.
- Analyse campaign performance to continually tweak and improve execution.
- Keep an eye on our competition and the market so we can stay ahead.
Skills & Expectations
- Preferably Russian and/or Ukrainian speaker
- Excellent English.
- Interest in and knowledge of UK immigration law.
- Digital/social media campaign experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis.
- Have a good understanding and previous experience of print marketing, ideally within.
- Be commercially minded, constantly looking to achieve maximum ROI from the available budget.
- Be always reviewing and optimising our efforts, whilst keeping an eye out for new opportunities.
- Be a self-starter with strong organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Deliver projects on time.
Deadline for application:
25 October 2017
If you would like to apply, please email your CV with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively you can apply via Indeed.