International Law and Human Rights Society of BPP University will host a lecture and debate on the immigration implications of Brexit for the EU nationals in the UK. The event is a free and open to the public, but registration is required.
Date and time:
Mon 24 April 2017 at 7.00 PM
BPP Waterloo Lecture Theatre (Ground floor), 137 Stamford St, London, SE1 9NN (MAP)
- Employment and Residence Rights of the EU nationals in the UK
- Permanent Residence applications
- Impact on non-EU spouses of the EU nationals
- Refusals and appeals
- New EEA Regulations
- Questions from audience and discussion
- Julian Norman, Barrister, Immigration and Human Rights Expert (Drystone Chambers)
- Ruslan Kosarenko, Partner, Immigration and Human Rights Advocate (Sterling and Law Associates LLP)
To register for the event please submit your details via Eventbrite.
If you have enquiries please contact: email@example.com