Sterling & Law Associates LLP is one of the UK’s leading immigration law firms registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at the highest Level 3.
Our company assists corporate and individuals clients on all immigration law cases, including most complex applications and refusals.
We offer full-scope assistance with the following categories of cases.
- Sponsor licence: Employing foreign workers
- Skilled Worker
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Sole representative of overseas business in the UK
- European applications
- British citizenship (Naturalisation) applications
- Permanent residence
- Family Reunion
- Partner and spouse visa
- UK Visitor Visa
- Student Visa
- Human rights and asylum applications
- Refusals and appeals
- Undocumented migrants
Our immigration service includes:
- Full-scope consultations to asses your case and to start building your application
- Provision of a bespoke checklist of documents for your application
- Full advice and guidance on the application process and legal requirements
- Verification of supporting documents, completion of the forms and full legal representations
- Communication with the government officials, interview attendance