There is an opportunity to have your immigration application processed in the UK on the same day during a premium service appointment. Applicants must be applying from within the UK to use one of the premium service centres for consideration of the following general types of applications:
- visa extension
- settlement (indefinite leave to remain).
Most applications are processed on the same day. However, the Home Office may take more time in case further enquiries and checks are needed to make a decision.
Premium Service Restrictions
There is a number of cases when the premium service cannot be used and we recommend to double check whether your particular application can be reviewed by the Home Office at the premium service centre on the same day.
For example, you cannot use the premium service if application is made under Tier 1 (Investor) visa category.
Premium and Super Premium Service cannot be used if you are:
- waiting for a decision on a visa you have applied for
- the family member (‘dependant’) of someone waiting for a decision on a visa they have applied for
- a business person, innovator, sole representative or investor
- a Turkish business person
- a self-employed lawyer
- applying under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- applying under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- applying for Stage 1 endorsement under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- a seaman
- a Gurkha
- a retired person of independent means
- an elderly dependant
- still in the armed forces and exempt from immigration rules and requirements
- a member of a diplomatic mission or one of their dependants
- charged with a crime and waiting to go to court
- someone whose case is complex because of personal circumstances
- someone whose case is not covered by the Immigration Rules
- sponsored by a member of staff at a premium service centre
- applying for a Home Office travel document
- applying for naturalisation or registration as a UK national
- applying as a victim of domestic violence
- applying for an European Economic Area (EEA) residence card or permanent residence card
- applying for an EEA registration certificate as an unmarried partner
- applying for an EEA registration certificate and you’re not a qualified person
- applying for proof of a right of abode
You also cannot use the premium or super premium service if you are applying for discretionary leave to remain, settlement as a refugee or humanitarian protection unless:
- you are applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
- you are applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave.
UK Immigration & Legal Assistance
For expert advice and assistance in relation to your particular immigration case and to enquire about the immigration and legal fees, please contact our immigration lawyers on Tel. +44(0) 20 7822 8599, Mobile / Viber: +44 (0) 73 0584 8477, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online appointment booking form.