Sterling Law Group is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
Strategic thinking and strong IT knowledge are essential in this role. We expect a candidate to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- Knowing the legal tech market, keeping up with emerging trends
- Responsible for ensuring high level of usability and positive user experiences
- Provide deskside technical support to all staff of the firm including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Install software applications and perform system upgrades to desktop and laptop computers
- Coordinate the day to day operational IT activities including new hire set up, audio and video conference presentations, office moves, departures
- Work with the management and other departments of the firm to handle confidential matters, personal data and cyber security issues; Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Work with the management and other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of a company, evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
Required skills & qualifications:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Must have knowledge of legal technology, ideally from law firm; legal tech consultancy; or legal software supplier
- Advanced IT Knowledge
- Must have a good understanding of computer network development and maintenance, technology and products, solutions and architecture
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian language will be an advantage
In order to apply for this role please send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sterling Law Group is based in London, United Kingdom.
Our practice areas cover a large variety of fields including immigration, employment law, all civil disputes, commercial, family and criminal law cases. We provide full-scope assistance to corporates and individuals safeguarding their legal rights and access to justice. Our clients are based both in London and internationally.
Sterling Law Group is comprised of Sterling & Law Associates LLP, Sterling Lawyers Ltd., Sterling and Beanland Limited and Sterling AI Solutions Ltd .
More details: sterling-law.co.uk