We are looking for an experienced immigration solicitor (3 PQE).
The successful candidate must be accredited to at least IAAS level 2 and IAAS Supervisor level.
The candidate will be expected to manage a heavy workload involving practical advice to individual and corporate clients. This solicitor role will require you to handle a full range of immigration and asylum matters. The candidate will be required to handle own caseload without supervision.
- Salary: £60,000 (negotiable) plus bonuses
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Experience: PQE: 3 years (Required)
- Accreditation: IAAS level 2 or above and Supervisor level (Required)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Required)
About the employer:
Sterling Lawyers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (No.630147). The firm specialises in immigration, criminal and family law cases and assists corporate and individual clients.
How to apply:
For more details and to apply for this position “Experienced Immigration Solicitor (3 PQE)” please send your CV and cover letter indicating your expected salary and/or fee share, and availability by e-mail to email@example.com