Our same day (Premium) visa service includes assessing and preparing your application to a high standard and most importantly arranging an appointment with the Home Office Public Enquiry Office.
One of our OISC registered immigration advisers will personally attend the appointment to represent clients.
In most circumstances clients should have their endorsed passport back in the evening on same day.
Please note the fee excludes the UKBA (Home Office) fees.
No appointment required. We offer best practice. Get your visa within a day!
The service is available for the following applications:
- husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner – forms FLR(M), SET(M), FLR(O), SET(O)
- children – forms FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
UK ancestry – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
- visitor – form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the United Kingdom)
- domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
- off-shore worker – form FLR(O)
- work permit applications – form FLR(IED)
- Tier 1 (General) – for highly skilled migrants (extension only)
- Tier 2 (General) – for skilled workers
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
- Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General) – for adult students
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – charity worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – religious worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – international agreement)
- dependents of migrants who have permission to stay under the points-based system – form PBS (Dependant)
- transfer of conditions for migrants who have permission to stay under the points-based system
It is vital to seek all available help when making visa applications as each application costs time and money.