Sterling & Law Associates LLP and Marylebone Entrepreneurial Club invite students and graduates to join our workshop “How to build a startup (and stay in the UK with Tier 1 visa)” held on Thursday, 17 May 2018 at Cass Business School, London.
Date & Time:
Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 18.00
Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ [MAP]
Admission: Free but registration is required via Eventbrite.
- Ruslan Kosarenko Lawyer UK – Principal Partner at Sterling & Law Associates LLP, has 11 years of experience in immigration law practice with particular expertise in complex human rights cases. He is an expert in Tier 1 Visa (Investor and Entrepreneur) applications, acting for both corporate and individual clients.
- Slava Baranovskiy – creative entrepreneur, tech startup founder, film director/producer and Entrepreneur in Residence of Westminster Business School with a strong business and tech background, founder of Eligent.
The event is aimed at Russian speaking students and graduates considering to establish their own company in the UK and utilise it to obtain a Tier 1 visa.
1. How to build your own start-up – presentation by Slava Baranovskiy
2. How to get a Tier 1 visa – presentation by Ruslan Kosarenko
3. Panel Discussion on contiguous matters
4. Q&A session
Main topics covered:
1. Building a tech startup
– How to get a great tech startup idea.
– How to build your startup product.
– Main technologies you need to know.
– How to build your startup team.
– How to find CTO/tech resources for your startup.
– What are the main tech startup challenges/failures and how to resolve them?
2. Defining your product/service
– Who is your target audience?
– Who are your competitors?
– What is your Product/Service USP?
– What is your marketing/sales strategy?
3. Immigration and Business
– How to make myself and my business eligible for Tier 1 visa?
– How to prepare for application? Tips and hints.
– What are typical mistakes and reasons for refusal?
– How to get a Tier 1 Visa if I don’t have an idea?