Multicultural background: From Morocco and Indonesia. Internationally educated in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, and United kingdom with prior work experience in Indonesia and USA. Fluent in English and Indonesian languages.
Worked with numerous International NGOs focused on human rights, women rights, and Children’s rights.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immigration law and Human Rights Law: Global talent, Sponsor licence, Family visas, British citizenship, Spouse Visa International Law
- Private and Public: Assisting International businesses expansion Experience in Intellectual Property Rights Law
Education & Qualifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma of Law BPP University
- Aviation law and Risk Management Embry-riddle Aeronautical University
- International Law Bachelor (Honors) Universitas Pelita Harapan