Ayat is an immigration advisor (OISC Level 1)
Ayat has a multicultural background, from Morocco and Indonesia. She was internationally educated in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, and the United Kingdom, and has prior work experience in Indonesia and USA.
Ayat has worked with numerous international NGOs focused on human rights, women rights, and children’s rights. She is fluent in English and Indonesian languages.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immigration Law and Human Rights Law: Global Talent, Sponsor Licence, Family Visas, British Citizenship, Spouse Visa International Law
- Private and Public: Assisting international businesses expansion
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
Education & Qualifications:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law – BPP University
- Aviation Law and Risk Management – Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- International Bachelor of Law (Honors) – Universitas Pelita Harapan