Who we are
We are a modern and innovative boutique law firm with a flexible «can-do» approach. Our cross-domain specialisation allows for seamless solutions whether you are a business or an individual, allowing us to solve most complex problems, where several areas of law are involved.
Sterling Law was created with simplicity in mind. We believe that legal services can be provided without expensive overheads and wasteful activities. We rely on technology, modernisation and innovative approach to work to be more efficient and cost-effective for you. The result: high success rate at low prices, rankings in The Legal 500 and The Times.
We stand for your legal rights, whether you are a business, individual or a family looking for legal advice, we are here to help.
We are all about robust representation and doing everything possible (and sometimes not quite possible) to achieve the best result for our clients.
We are transparent. We offer free case evaluation, walk you through all the available options, and let you know in advance what success chances are. We will estimate how many hours it will take, and how much it is likely to cost you.
We make magic happen, whether a complex extradition case, appeal or employment dispute, we are here to help.
We value your time. After the consultation, we will let you know what the next steps are. We will request the documents we need, and only call you when necessary. We are proactive, will update you on your case as soon as we have any news so that you don’t need to call, meaning you can rest assured that no actions are needed from your side.
We haven’t forgotten about you, but we believe you’d rather spend time doing something that really matters than on the phone with a lawyer.
What sets us apart?
We are experienced litigators and negotiators, who know how to deal with defence lawyers, Home Office, and others. We are famous for achieving the impossible, be that a what-seemed-to-be-hopeless immigration case or a process against a multi-national company. Sometimes we have to use magic outside Hogwarts, but please don’t tell anyone.
Why choose Sterling Law for your immigration applications?
- Expert Legal representation: At Sterling Law, we understand the complexities of immigration applications. Our team of experienced immigration lawyers will handle your application on your behalf, ensuring that it is completed accurately and in accordance with current immigration rules.
- AI-Powered accuracy: To eliminate common human errors and enhance the accuracy of your application, we employ state-of-the-art AI technology. Our AI tool meticulously reviews your application, ensuring compliance with the latest immigration regulations.
- Senior immigration lawyer review: Your application will undergo a thorough review by our senior Immigration Lawyer, who holds the highest qualification (level 3) and possesses over 10 years of extensive experience in immigration law. This meticulous review guarantees that your application is robust and well-prepared before submission.
Prefer to talk numbers? So do we:
- Over 10 years of experience.
- We are ranked by the Legal 500.
- In Sterling Law, there are more than 15 professionals specialising in more than 10 areas of law.
- Our lawyers speak more than 10 languages, including Russian, French, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Sterling Law is regulated by both SRA and OISC (at the highest 3rd level).
- We have had more than 9 000 clients.
- Sterling Law has more than 200 Google reviews, and we are 4.8 out of 5.
- We work 6 days a week.