Sterling Law are experts in Family Law. Our expertise includes everything from divorce to issues involving children and cohabitation matters. We understand that it is very difficult to go through family issues, therefore, we are here to help. Our lawyers appreciate the sensitivity of such matters, and have therefore developed a highly delicate and professional approach.
Our professionals are trained to guide you through any misunderstanding and confusion of such matters.
Our services include:
- Children Law
- Cohabitation Matters
- Divorce Matters, Separation & Finances
- Wills & Probate (Our fees start from £750 + VAT, an hourly rate is £138 + VAT)
- Civil Partnerships & Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Property Matters
- Parental Responsibility
- Child Custody
- Child Protection & Adoption
- Same-sex Relationships
- Prenuptial & Post-nuptial agreements.
Our company is regulated by the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority), providing you confidence that our solicitors are fully qualified to deal with your matter.