If you are unsure about what steps to take next, our lawyers are on hand to point you in the right direction.
Our comprehensive and competitive advice on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance includes, but is not limited to:
- Update your website to comply with GDPR
- Provide a list of action points to anonymise online payments
- Advise on anonymising inactive customers and prospects
- Consult on data mapping
- Provide full-scale, comprehensible information about “Right to
- Access” and “Right to be Forgotten”
- Additional services, such as training your staff.