Contact us

Book consultation

Visit our office

Book consultation

Contact our team to find out if we can help.

Book a free call to discuss your matter with us. Please leave your details and we will call you. We would also ask you to briefly describe your matter in the notes section, for the assessment before the call.

Please kindly note, we'll try to call you within the one hour slot you book, however, sometimes we'll have to reschedule the call. You call will last 15 minutes.

Please answer mandatory questions below.

    Contact Us

    Corporate services

    Individual services


    Sterling Law immigration expert team has been advising businesses and individuals on UK immigration aspects for over 10 years.

    We are proud that our immigration solicitors and advisors have been highly recommended and hold accreditation by the Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA) and Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).

    Sterling Law
    is a Legal 500 firm

    Personal Business immigration

    Families and individual immigration

    British Citizenship & naturalisation

    Human Rights Claims

    Help for Ukrainians

    Document with necessary information for Ukrainians

    Our mission and essence

    We stand for your legal rights, whether you are a business, individual or a family looking for legal advice, we are here to help. We are all about robust representation and doing everything possible (and sometimes not quite possible) to achieve the best result for our clients.

    Our promise

    We are transparent. We offer free case evaluation, walk you through all the available options, and let you know in advance what success chances are. We will estimate how many hours it will take, and how much it is likely to cost you.

    Our vibe

    We make magic happen, whether a complex extradition case, appeal or employment dispute, we are here to help.

    Our approach

    We value your time. After the consultation, we will let you know what the next steps are. We will request the documents we need, and only call you when necessary. We are proactive, will update you on your case as soon as we have any news so that you don’t need to call, meaning you can rest assured that no actions are needed from your side. We haven’t forgotten about you, but we believe you’d rather spend time doing something that really matters than on the phone with a lawyer.

    What sets us apart?

    We are experienced litigators and negotiators, who know how to deal with defence lawyers, Home Office, and others. We are famous for achieving the impossible, be that a what-seemed-to-be-hopeless immigration case or a process against a multi-national company. Sometimes we have to use magic outside Hogwarts, but please don’t tell anyone.

    How we work

    • step 1

      Get in touch with us leaving your contact information and your question

    • step 2

      One of our colleagues will get in touch with you over the phone/email to let you know whether we can help and arrange for a consultation with one of our solicitors

    • step 3

      Our solicitor will let you know the next steps and our fees if you decide to proceed with us

    See all

    Our team

    48 legal professionals
    Would you like to contact us?

    Get a free 15-minute consultation

    Successful cases