Our practice areas cover a large variety of fields including immigration, employment law, all civil disputes, commercial, family and criminal law cases. We provide full-scope assistance to corporates and individuals safeguarding their legal rights and access to justice. Our clients are based both in London and internationally.
Sterling Law Group is comprised of Sterling & Law Associates LLP and Sterling Lawyers Ltd.
Sterling & Law Associates LLP was established in 2009. The firm is registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at the highest 3rd Level which allows to deal with most complex immigration and human rights cases.
Sterling Lawyers Ltd. is an established and dynamic law firm based in the City of London. Our company is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (No. 630147).
Why Sterling Law?
- We are fully regulated and all our clients’ cases are insured
- More than 15 years of combined experience in the field of UK and EU immigration law, employment, commercial, dispute resolution, family and criminal cases
- Our solicitors can provide emergency assistance and advocacy at short notice
- Our lawyers are fluent in more than 15 languages including English, Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Punjabi.
- We can help with a wide variety of UK immigration cases for individuals and businesses
- Our firm is registered at the highest level (Level 3) by the OISC
- We have Licensed Access License which allows us to instruct the best barristers on behalf of our clients
- An outstanding record of successful results
- Sterling Law has developed a network of partners and offer comprehensive client support
- We work at weekends, so you can choose a convenient time to discuss your case with us
- We provide a service of the highest standard for affordable fees.