Nozima holds a law degree from the University of Westminster. While she was in penultimate year of her undergraduate degree course, she was offered a scholarship to undertake Master’s degree in International Business, Corporate and Finance Law at the Liverpool John Moores University.
After Nozima has successfully completed both courses with distinction, she was offered a place at the City, University of Law to undertake Bar Training Course. She has completed her studies and is called to the Bar of England and Wales.
Areas of interest and practice
Currently, Nozima undertakes various commercial litigation, dispute resolution, negotiation and contracting matter under supervision. She also enjoys immigration cases and undertakes judicial review work, including fresh claims; unlawful detention; breach of human rights; fast track and securing emergency injunctions against removal; preparing representations where there is a removal of the applicant because of criminality and/or overstaying.
Nozima also excels in costs submissions, negotiation of settlement, Part 36 and Calderbank offers, making representations contesting or supporting the costs orders.
Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Inner Temple (call year 2018)
- BA (Hons) Commercial Law – University of Westminster
- LLM International Corporate and Finance Law – Liverpool John Moores University
- Graduate Diploma in law – BPP University School of Law
- Bar Professional Training Course –City, University of London
- International Roscoe Scholarship of the Liverpool John Moores University
- Regulations of International Arbitration in Settling Disputes Arising from Investor-State Relations (2014)
- The Foreign Investment Regulation Review, (Business Law Research 2nd Edn.,) Chapter 22, co-author (2014)
- Rotten Apples in the Barrel: Corporate Governance as the Cause of the Global Financial Crisis (2015)