Resolution of the Home Office incompetence
Product Manager from Belarus who had a big track record of working with digital companies instructed Alexandra to present the case in a correct way although the client did not have appropriate work experience for his field of expertise.
Home Office failed to inform us that the Endorsement has been granted, so Aleksandra chased the Home office after a month and a half of not hearing anything back from the Home office to get the update on application status. It was shocking to know that the decision has been made more than a month ago and Home Office failed to send it on time. Once the client got his endorsement with delay from the Home Office’s side, the client got very emotional and told Alexandra he started dancing. We then submitted several applications for Stage 2 for his family members as he has 4 children and his wife applying with him as his dependants.
Our other Recent Successful cases for Global Talent:
In the past 6 months, many things have changed. We were able to achieve a lot of positive results for our Global Talent clients and would be glad to share our experience with you.
- Successful Global Talent for Architect (RIBA)
- Successful Endorsements since February 2022
- FinTech client received TechNation endorsement
- Successfully overturned refused Global Talent
- Global Talent Successful Endorsements in few days
- Successful Endorsement by the TechNation
- Global Talent Filmmaker Success