Successfully overturned refused Global Talent
The client is a Uruguayan national who resides in the USA who initially had Global talent visa under Exceptional Promise. She had to move back to her home country due to Covid 19. She was absent for more than a year. She then decided to come back to the UK and applied for endorsement without lawyer’s assistance. She did not get endorsed.
She is a specialist and a coach in cryptocurrency.
We submitted Endorsement review on 28th March 2022 and successfully overturned it as our client provided required evidence to demonstrate that all requirements according to the immigration rules have been satisfied.
Our other Recent Successful cases for Global Talent:
In the past 6 months, many things have changed. We were able to achieve a lot of positive results for our Global Talent clients and would be glad to share our experience with you.
- Successful Global Talent for Architect (RIBA)
- Successful Endorsements since February 2022
- FinTech client received TechNation endorsement
- Resolution of the Home Office incompetence
- Global Talent Successful Endorsements in few days
- Successful Endorsement by the TechNation
- Global Talent Filmmaker Success