Immigration Lawyer OISC Level 3
Oksana is a highly experienced immigration lawyer, dealing with all types of immigration cases. She has attained the highest level of OISC accreditation (Level 3) which allows her to deal with the most complex of immigration cases. Oksana has over four years’ experience and is dealing with a heavy caseload of immigration matters. She is experienced in appeals, asylum, human rights claims, deportation, EEA work and specialises in particular, in family immigration matters which have an Article 8 element.
Oksana has an in depth knowledge of all types of immigration, ranging from all Family and Relationship applications, Long Residence applications, EEA applications and Point based system.
Oksana believes every case has a chance of success if dealt with in a right manner and professionalism. Oksana offers a tailored approach to each and every client and is renowned for her efficiency with each case. She has a strong belief that the client is always a priority.
Oksana is known for her commitment to the clients and desire to ensure a positive result in every matter and is a highly sought-after caseworker with most of her clients coming via recommendations from highly satisfied clients.
- DT 1643 The Detained Fast Track: the impact of the recent developments
- DT 1644 Understanding the impact of trauma on a lawyer’s work
- DT 1638 Article 8 update
- DT 1629 Options for graduates
- DT 1623 Judicial review following the Immigration Act 2014
- DT 1627 Business Immigration Update
- DT 1610 The Immigration Act 2014
- DT Introduction to EU Free Movement Law
- DT 1600 The death of the points-based system; the “genuineness” tests
- DT 1568 The Immigration Act 2014
- DT 1604 Tier 2 – Refresher and Update
- Judicial Review Workshop by Goldsmith Chambers, 2 November 2017
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7822 8535
Mobile: +44 (0) 79 7383 9857
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 7379